DevOps Engineer - Private Equity - Manhattan - Contract
Huxley Associates is working on a search for a leading Private Equity based in Midtown Manhattan. You will be a crucial part of the team where you will be responsible for the operation, design, performance, monitoring security and urgent response of our company infrastructure running on Amazon Web Services. The Ideal candidate will have;
- Experience with automation and configuration management (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Experience with logging/monitoring using tools such as CloudWatch, DataDog, LogStash, Kibana
- Experience with continuous deployment / continuous delivery using tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo Working knowledge of cloud services: SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
- Working knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Working technical knowledge of in-house network, server, and platform operating systems.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Background in Unix/ Linux administration on highly available distributed systems.
- Experience in scripting (BASH, Perl, Powershell, Python) and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Puppet, Ansible and Chef)
- Strong knowledge of network administration.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.