A FinTech client is looking for a midlevel DevOps Engineer- Their environment is a mix of Windows and Linux machines. All of their work is performed under a strict adherence to PCI DSS requirements, and the environment is required to be available 24x7.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for a multitude of automated configurations, including application rollouts (CI/CD) of the clients custom, SaaS-and non-SaaS applications, as well as system configurations across the entire technology stack. You will also be responsible for coordinating the upgrades of custom and off-the-shelf software, as well as introducing further automation into the environment.
- Self-led problem solving skills and issue prioritization
- Develop scripts and automate manual processes using PowerShell and Ruby (Chef)
- Promote availability and stability in a 24/7 High-availability environment
- Participate in on-going security scans & remediation using our suite of commercial tools
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Contribute to the design and implementation of system-level architecture
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Powershell scripting- 5+ years
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Infrastructure Automation
- CI/CD pipelines such as Azure DevOps;
- automation tools such as Chef, Ansible
- orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, DC/OS
- experience with Azure cloud infrastructure from a DevOps perspective.
- Web Delivery - End-to-end, troubleshooting, PKI, HTTP status codes, load balancers, headers
- System Monitoring
- VMWare vCenter / ESX
- Networking- DNS, load balancing, proxies and firewalls
- Azure Application Insights
- Azure Cloud
- Azure DevOps
- Cisco ASA Firewall
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- F5 Load Balancers
- MS Logic Apps // Flow
- Powershell Core
- Squid Proxy
- Windows Server Core // Nano
- Zabbix Monitoring
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.