A highly quantitative asset management firm here in Boston is looking to build out a DevOps team from the ground up.
The group is looking for someone with strong CI/CD pipeline experience. Ideally this is with Jenkins, but they can be flexible if you're comfortable with other tools - as long as you're willing to learn. They're mainly a Linux shop (RHEL/CentOS), but they do have some Windows as well so ideally you're comfortable with both.
If you are…
- Passionate about driving a DevOps process firm-wide from a hands-on engineering perspective
- Experienced in working on Linux systems (ideally RHEL or CentOS)
- Well-versed in Jenkins or other CI/CD pipeline
- A strong scripter/builder
- Some Cloud experience in AWS
- Experience with terraform or Cloudformation
You'll have the chance to build processes and procedures from a greenfield perspective, working with some of the most brilliant and successful minds in the technology space in the greater Boston area.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.