DevOps Support Engineer - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Manhattan
Huxley Associates is working on a search for a leading Cryptocurrency Exchange based in Midtown Manhattan. This team will be consultative and operational in nature, working with different groups to apply modern DevOps techniques to their specific challenges. Knowledge and interest in Blockchain and Crypto would also be a major benefit but is not a must have. The Ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 5+ years' experience supporting an enterprise environment
- Background in Computer Science
- Prior experience designing, implementing and/or supporting applications on an off-premise cloud platform such as Amazon AWS
- Prior experience building and supporting and ElasticSearch environment or ElasticSearch based applications is highly desirable
- Excellent scripting skills (Python, Perl, Unix shell, etc)
- Hands on experience with Container and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc
- Excellent SQL skills and knowledge of various database systems
- Ability to support both Windows and Unix/Linux environments but must be strong in Unix/Linux.
- Extensive understanding of enterprise monitoring solutions
- Hands on experience with various continuous integration, development, collaboration, configuration management and support tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving ability
- Self-starter with ability to quickly pick up new concepts and technologies
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.