Director of DevOps
The Director of DevOps will be responsible for managing and building out the AWS infrastructure for my client. This person should have experience leading a team of skilled engineers, on shore and offshore, as well as experience working in a start-up environment. This company is in an exciting stage where they are building out a massive infrastructure able to process billions of ad requests.
- Managing the infrastructure on AWS platform
- Expertly automating everything you can
- Managing the CI/CD solution from beginning testing to deployment to post-deployment automation testing
- Maintain and support the production environment
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, engineering teams and analysts to develop strategic road-maps for the company
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Expert level system administration skills (Linux)
- Incredible communication, problem solving and organisational skills
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Shell, etc.
- Database systems experience (MySQL, RDS, Aurora)
- Cloud and on-prem experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment is preferred
The Director of DevOps will have an integral role in developing the DevOps infrastructure for the companies future. If you, or someone you know, has the right skillset and experience then please apply!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.