Enterprise Applications Engineer - Investment Management
Location: New York, United States
Sectors: Enterprise Application
Job Type: Permanent
- Work closely with business operations teams and other stakeholders on integrating, developing and supporting systems that enable the business to operate.
- Lead, oversee and mentor an offshore team of developers, working closely with business stakeholders to define and communicate requirements to the development teams.
- Manage the technical aspects of vendor system specifications, functionality, delivery and support.
- Work closely with engineering and information security teams to communicate requirements and facilitate integration.
- 5+ years of Java and C#/.NET experience, experience in Python is a big plus.
- Strong database skills, proficient in database design and coding.
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies
- Experience with Web services development (SOAP, REST)
- Excellent communication skills, superior time-management skills and follow-through
- Ability to effectively work both independently and in a team
- Bachelor's degree in technology related fields
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.