Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Specialist Staffing Group is now eagerly searching for a Recruitment Consultant to join Huxley Associates, our Banking & Finance brand. In this role, you'll have the chance to work alongside an Executive level Recruiter who will show you the ropes and ensure you are on a path for success!
Huxley Chicago Team:
Coming off an extremely successful year the Chicago office is looking to grow headcount over the course of the next few months. They work with the top hedge funds, banks, financial service providers and financial technology companies across Chicago. They are currently looking for either a fresh graduate or someone with 1 to 2 years of sales experience who would be interested in joining a team that will empower them to build a career with no limits.
You should also know:
* Gorgeous office in the heart of the Chicago financial district
* Award winning training program
* Full ownership and autonomy over your clients, candidates and business.
* Extremely supportive and successful management team
* Work for an international publicly traded company but in a start-up style environment
* Amazing office culture, with some of the highest internal employee feedback scores across the company globally
* Ability to earn 6 figure plus salary within 2 years (uncapped commission, performance bonus, clear growth plan)
* Clear promotion plan based on performance - "what you put in is what you get out"
Who are we looking for? The team's core values include: Resilience, Listening & Communication, Coachability, and Drive & Ambition. Working in a sales environment is challenging so we'll be looking for great teammates but also those who are capable of autonomy, motivation, accountability and working on their own initiative.
As a Recruiter, you will
- manage the candidate delivery of the recruitment life cycle - a process that gives you the opportunity to work closely alongside our experienced sales team & work directly with clients to establish expectations
- identify the best candidates for niche job opportunities in the pharmaceutical & medical device sectors (relationship building, writing advertisements, qualifying candidates, selling them on the client's opportunity, relationship building, pitching & negotiating)
- manage the candidate's experience from submission to post-placement check ins
- Recruiters collaborate daily with the Business Development Consultants - sometimes you'll attend meetings at client facilities, routinely will be involved in job spec calls or feedback calls with client so that you can ask questions or represent your candidates appropriately. Recruiters & Sales partner based on market alignment
- Close candidates on job offers
- Oversee onboarding for new starters
- Routine check ins post-placement to see how things are going, communicating feedback from the client and making sure our contractors have everything they need. Maintaining these relationships allows us to work with people long-term on multiple reqs.
If you're interested, please apply to Shelley at Huxley!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.