Fin ML Stats 5
Senior Data Scientist
A financial group located in Boston is looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to their high - energy team. In this role, you will help drive business value through analytics and data science, and gain experience mentoring other team members. You will answer business problems and manipulate data using Python and R, while simultaneously helping others conduct hands-on business research.
- An advanced degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in predictive modeling/ data mining in Python or R
- Experience with modeling techniques for pattern recognition, prediction, and classification
- Strong project management leadership skills, including critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment
- The ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations
- Strong leadership capabilities
If you see yourself in this role, please apply here!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.