Flow Risk Java Developer
The platform comprises a suite of applications connecting to a number of horizontally scalable backend services backed by low latency distributed messaging and scalable high-efficiency compute architecture. The system provides live ticking data to desktops, rich real-time analytics and also feeds data to finance and regulatory reporting systems.
The role covers the following:
- The chance to work on a highly visible real-time front office Flow Derivatives platform for large revenue generating trading desk
- Analyze, design, test and implement risk components in a highly distributed, low latency platform
- Contribute in the development of low latency messaging components
- Development of Risk and PnL components dealing directly with quant libraries
- Work on revenue generating business projects for the Flow Derivatives Desk
- Optimize processes to achieve hardware efficiencies
- Face time with traders, Quants and other business users both for understanding new feature requests and providing support
- A focus on high availability, performance, and reliability
- Second-level support of the application
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.