French Investment Bank Java Developer (New York City, Full-Time
French Asset Management firm is currently looking for a full stack developer.
You will be part of their Trading and Compliance technology team (Equity and Fixed Income) working closely with their BA team.
- End to end programming
- Full life cycle maintenance and development on their trading compliance system
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support high quality front office compliance applications while working closely with cross-functional teams of technologists and end users
- Software development/integration experience in Java
- Experience with JUnit and Spring
- Open source web technology such as AngularJS, ReactJS etc.
- Sybase, MS SQL Server, or Oracle experience, include creation of complex SQL, stored procedures and triggers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Application development across Portfolio Compliance (pre and post trade)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.