Front Office Tech Project Manager - Banking - VP, NYC
Leading Global Investment Bank is seeking and experienced Front Office Project Manager with a strong track record in managing third party vendors to support the further growth of their Global Capital Markets Technology business.
- Business management and reporting
- Generate reports obtaining data from various sources/LOB's.
- Assist with Requirement gathering; communicating and managing the deliverable against the requirements
- The candidate will be comfortable facilitating requirements gathering meetings with senior stakeholders participating in technical review meetings with members of the IT Department and presenting weekly project status to management
- Ability to lead and execute on projects independently.
- Provide 3rd Party Vendor Management.Further assist in the management of the enterprise vendor management program
- Documentation and process mapping.
- Maintain and meet all scheduled administrative tasks.
- Work with various levels of business users, other IT staff and vendors as needed.
- 5 to 7 years of Project Management experience, preferably in Financial Services.
- Vendor Management and negotiations.
- Presentation, facilitation, documentation and process mapping.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation/ consensus building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with good technical skills.
- Ability to quickly diagnose complex technical issues and to work towards their resolution.
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite of applications, including, Azure, Visio & Project, knowledge of Java, Citrix, Active Directory, Remote Desktop, and Firewall technologies.
- Experience working with 3rd Party Vendors and Trading applications (i.e., Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, BNYM, JPMC).
- Experience working in a Bank or other Financial Services firm
- Excellent Excel Skills including the ability to code/ write / edit Macros - and PowerPoint; able to put together reports/decks
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.