Healthcare Data Scientist
A healthcare start-up in Boston and New York is looking for a data scientist in our team who will be responsible extracting, interpreting, and using data to improve cancer clinical trials, accelerate treatment development, and predict therapeutic outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have PhD in engineering, biostatistics, genetics, or related field and 2 or more years' experience as a data scientist.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD in engineering, biostatistics, genetics, or related field
- 2+ years' experience as a data scientist
- Passion for helping decrease cancer deaths
- Experience in machine learning and AI
- Programming ability Python
- Experience integrating and analysing diverse data sets relevant to clinical research and real world health data
As part of our data science and biostatistics team, you will be working on and managing projects such as: data exploration, predictive and descriptive modeling on patient data, and building prototypes for new product development.
If interested in this role please apply using the link. If you have any questions regarding the role, please call Isabel Strelzik at (617) 248-9560 extension 5039.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.