HFT Quant Developer
Location: New York, United States
Sectors: Finance and Operations
Job Type: Permanent
The Senior Quantitative Developer will join a high-frequency trading team focusing on developing trading strategies.
- Develop research infrastructure and pipeline for data processing, alpha generation, strategy simulation and trading operations
- Develop an efficient and scalable research pipeline and tools for modeling, strategy simulation and calibration, and trading operations.
- Customize team's low-latency trading system based on firm's proprietary trading, technology and data platform.
- Bachelors, Masters in CS, EE or a STEM degree
- Programming skills in modern C++ and Python
- 5+ years of working experience in quantitative trading or other fast-paced environments
- Familiarity with Linux environments
- Experience in building data, research or production tools for quantitative trading
- Experience in building or optimizing low-latency trading or other low-latency systems
- Background in statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- Familiarity with cloud computing environments
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.