Full Stack Engineer/IAM Developer
This company is looking to expand their Identity and Access Management (IAM) team inside the U.S. This Global Enterprise Fintech Firm is looking for someone who will represent this team, with the ability to work from home, within various locations in the U.S.
- Building out new integrations by configuring app with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-On (SSO) tools
- Document solutions to automate maintenance and resolution processes for L1 and L2 staff supporting IAM Solutions
- Help design and identify future solutions and toolsets based on the needs on the business
- At least 3+ years in .NET development
- 2+ years experience with SSO integration, ideally via OIDC and/or SAML protocols
- 3+ years experience using IAM Toolsets Extensive technical skills using SQL or similar
- Ability to contribute fresh ideas; willingness to take on new technologies
What's in it for you?!
- Remote working ability, from most states within the US
- Competitive Compensation plus bonus potential
- 401(k) plus more benefits
- Ability to collaborate with leadership and make an impact immediately
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.