Implementation Software Developer (HA-33857017)
Whats the role?
- Managing successful customer software deployments and technical work streams from sale to post go-live, with the ability to effectively manage priorities, deliver on-time, and communicate effectively internally and with customers
- Become a power-user of the Atlas platform and API products, support customers in rapidly achieving value from the solution, and identify new use cases to address customer pain points
- Oversee the specification and development of new or expanded solutions
- Deeply understand the trade compliance/supply chain risk domain
- Work closely with Solutions Managers to integrate feedback from internal and external customers.
- 3+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales
- 1-2 years technical experience in software development with focus on API development, data pipelines automation, and/or data integration
- Strong customer success orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com