Incident Response Engineer - Dallas, TX
A great payments clearing company is looking for an Incident Response Engineer to join their Security team in Dallas, TX. You'll be part of the detection, prevention, and mitigation of threats and vulnerabilities across the environment.
What you'll do:
- Investigate threats and alerts from malware and phishing
- Implement kills chains and control processes to interrupt and stop vulnerabilities
- Manage SOC tools, network and endpoint security
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's in engineering, computer science or related field and 8+ years' experience in Information Technology
- 5+ years' doing security monitoring and incident response in a SOC or for an MSSP/MSP
- Working experience securing Windows & Linux operating systems
- Malware analysis and APT methodologies
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire position and requires you to be onsite in their Dallas, TX office.
Does this sound like something that might interest you or someone you know? Please send over an updated resume and availability to speak next week about the opening.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.