Informatica Developer (Investment Bank)
A global investment bank in New York is seeking an Informatica Developer to join its team for a long-term contract engagement.
You will be joining the Finance IT team, overseeing the firm's internal application development. This team oversees the reporting for the firm's corporate financial data.
The successful candidate will have 6+ years of Informatica programming experience, ideally with financial services experience. You should have experience working with Autosys/scheduling technologies.
The job description is below for your review.
- Bachelors degree required
- 6+ yrs as Informatica developer
- 6+ yrs as Oracle database experience
- Proficiency in Unix shell scripting
- Experience with Autosys or other scheduling software
- Understanding of PeopleSoft GL or any other financial accounting system is a PLUS.
- Heavy data analysis and prototyping solutions must understand how to write SQL
- A sound understanding of the project life cycle, SDLC concepts and associated deliverables. Individual should skills that help in Business process analysis, requirements engineering, testing, stakeholder management, and project management
- Development of TDD working alongside BA and development team lead
- Development of Test plan, Test scripts and Test documentation for user review and sign off
- Assist team lead in executing the project plan and meeting due dates
- Assist team lead and/or own release management of the systems developed
- Capital Markets experience and an understanding of Equities and Fixed Income Products. Experience working on Finance systems, specifically financial rules engine application and generating accounting journals is a PLUS.
- Strong Excel skills for data analysis and reconciliation
- Good verbal and written communication skills; can liaise effectively with both non-technical users and technical counterparts
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.