Information Security Analyst (Hybrid NYC) (HA-33900875)
A FinTech firm in New York City is looking for a Security Analyst to join their team ASAP! You will work in a collaborative environment and get the chance to participate in interesting projects/security initiatives.
- Work with team members on key projects related to cyber security initiatives
- Review and respond to security logs through SIEM, analyzing incidents and coordinate response
- Improve the overall security program including policies, standards and processes
- Work across engineering and ops teams on security projects
- Track metrics to ensure the security controls are effective
- Bachelor's degree in CS/Information Security or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Information Security Analyst role (2+ years)
- Experience using security tools including SIEM, vulnerability scanners, tcpdump/Wireshark etc.
- Windows/Linux OS understanding
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to Shelley at Huxley!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com