Information Security Analyst II
A great financial institution is looking for an Information Security Analyst II to join their Security Operations team in Des Moines, Iowa.
What you'll do:
- Analyze and evaluate security tools
- Vulnerability scanning and security alert detection along with patching
- Support the deployment of the network defense system
- 24x7 security incident response on-call rotation
What you'll bring:
- 2-3 years' working experience managing and implementing within Windows server and desktop, Ubuntu, Redhat, Mac OSX and Active Directory
- Experience with EDR, Email Gateway, Palo Alto firewalls, vulnerability management tools, SIEM tools
- Vulnerability scanning (Nessus)
- Black box / grey box / white box pen testing including network assessment, social engineering, control validation and proof of concept
- Basic scripting skills with Bash, Python and PowerShell
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire position that requires you to be onsite in the office in Des Moines, Iowa. Please reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates if you or someone you know is interested.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.