Infrastructure Engineer (Chicago) (HA-33917154)
- Implement Linux server infrastructure at domestic and global data centers, including diagnosing issues as well as data center expansions and changes
- Work with our IT Infrastructure and Development teams to plan and execute data center moves and re-organization, ensuring those plans are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provide day-to-day support of global IT infrastructure, including trading platforms, storage systems, VM and container environments, Linux servers and workstations, Atlassian tool suite, cloud infrastructure, and system monitoring
- Troubleshoot technical issues and respond in a timely manner to hardware failures.
- Experience with hardware and virtual Linux server maintenance and connectivity (CentOS, Debian)
- Experience automating infrastructure activities using Python and Bash scripts
- Knowledge of Database systems (SQL)
- Experience with monitoring and configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Enjoy project-based work
Preferred Additional Skills
- Understanding of network hardware
- Experience troubleshooting multicast systems
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com