Investment Optimization Engineer
Location: New York, United States
Sectors: Finance and Operations
Job Type: Permanent
- Entrepreneurial position on the trading floor
- Create derivative pricing models to provide insight into market behaviour
- Develop automated trading algorithms for clients
- Analyse exposures and structuring transactions, developing parallel computing architectures, electronic trading tools, and advanced algorithms
- Work with corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers
- Buy and sell financial products, raise funding, and manage risk.
- Work within lending and the synthetic product desk in conducting transactions and managing risk
- Build and maintain real-time and scalable trading, inventory management and funding platforms and identify trade opportunities systematically.
- Work cross-functionally to build scalable and robust platforms to automate inventory management decisions.
- 4-7 years of Quantitative Modeling/Development Experience in Python
- PhD or Masters in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics
- Background in Optimization and Quantitative Analytics
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.