- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 5-10 years of IT audit experience involving cloud or mobile computing, Infrastructure, financial systems, Enterprise Resource Planning systems, system implementations, cyber security and privacy
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of SAP (security, transaction codes, GRC, BW, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of IT - Infrastructure, Applications, IT Governance, etc.
- Willingness and ability to stay current on new and changing technologies
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong management and oral/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to work in a collaborative team environment and effectively interface with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and effectively manage multiple priorities
- CISA, CISSP and/or CIA certification
- May require domestic and/or international travel - approximately 5 - 10 % of the time
- Experience with Data Analytics
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.