IT Security Network Engineer
A great financial institution is looking for a Network Security Engineer for their Chicago office. You'll be implementing network security solutions as well as maintaining and administering these solutions.
What you'll do:
- Architect network security technologies and lead the end-to-end deployment
- Identify network security impacts and create a solution
- Incident response and collaboration with the SecOps team
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's in Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years' IT experience with 1-2 years in Network Security Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of Palo Alto (Next Gen) and F5's
- Threat intelligence, EDR, vulnerability scanning, secure email gateway
- Knowledge of Bro, ELK, Suricata, Snort, Tufin, SkyBoxSecurity
- Working experience implementing and upgrading security systems
- Scripting in Python or Powershell, or other language
- Security certifications like GMON, GPEN, GNFA, CEH, CCNP Security, GCIA, SSCP is a plus
This is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire position onsite in their Chicago office.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.