Java/Python Developer role @ Private Equity (NYC)
A New York-based registered investment adviser group is currently looking for a hands-on senior Java developer to join the team. The firm manages private investment funds across the credit, special situations and illiquid investment markets of North America and Europe using an active long and short basis, with particular focus on defaulted and leveraged issuers.
They are looking for a candidate with minimum of 4 years post-graduate relevant work experience. As this role is client facing and tied close to the front office team, communication is imperative to this position.
- Work and develope their trading systems
- Write SQL queries for MS SQL server database
- Process XML data files
- Middle and Front Office support
- MS SQL Server - Ability to write SQL queries
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Prior experience working with the business end-users
Experience with data vendors or the following software/service products is a plus:
- Omgeo Oasis
- ICE-Link (T-zero)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.