Lead + Core Java Big Data Developer (American Investment Bank)
Core Java Big Data Developer The Core Java Big Data developer will be responsible for designing and delivering next generation event processing, alerting and analytics system. You will be sitting with the Global Markets Equities/Data Analytics division. Projects:
- Building systems that help the Bank leverage the power of data helping a wide variety of users including front office execution services consultants, sales traders, data scientists and compliance.
- Working with large volumes of data generated at very high velocity, typically billions of messages a day with peaks of several thousands of messages per seconds
- Design and develop distributed, high volume, high velocity multi-threaded event processing systems using Core Java technology stack in an agile setting
- Develop highly efficient software code for multiple use cases leveraging Core Java and Big Data technologies for various use cases built on the platform
- Ideally, 3 years of relevant Core Java development experience
- Worked on end to end distributed multi-threaded systems
- Large scale, fault tolerance systems with Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, NoSQL databases
- Big Data frameworks
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.