Lead Mobile Software Engineer
Location: Brooklyn, Ohio, United States
Salary: US$110000 - US$119999 per annum + competitive
Sectors: Digital and Online
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor's degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent.
- Passion for delivering quality software, and experience leading and mentoring senior developers in ensuring design and coding best practices and standards are followed.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in iOS and/or Android native Mobile development.
- Experience in building iOS apps using Objective-C and/or Android apps using Android Studio/Java.
- Experience with automated builds & processes, Fastlane, shell scripts, .xcconfig.
- Experience with TestFlight, adding new users, adding release notes, managing versions and build numbers.
- Experience building mobile apps using Cordova and Ionic (or other similar mobile development frameworks).
- Experience with app provisioning and all the associated processes - identifiers, profiles and certificates.
- Experience with client-side UI frameworks like Angular or React in a mobile context.
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & scripting.
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, SonarQube.
- Experience with DevOps concepts, CI/CD, testing automation and TDD.
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies.
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar frameworks.
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors (preferably SASS).
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.