Linux System Administrator
A growing FinTech firm based in Chicago is looking to add an experienced Linux System Administrator to their talented team. This position is a great fit for someone ambitious, thrives with multiple projects, and enjoys being an instrumental part of Linux infrastructure improvements.
Within this position, your responsibilities include:
- DevOps and various security initiatives
- Analyzing networks and data centers, recommending improvements and technology upgrades
- Enhance infrastructure and reconfigure software/hardware
- Working with clients directly to troubleshoot platform or connectivity issues
The ideal candidate will have experience working on multiple projects. Some qualifications include:
- Linux including automation, configuration, and management orchestration
- Strong experience with containers and system virtualization
- Experience working with host-based network technologies
- Scripting (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Certificates preferred (RHCA, RHCE, etc.)
If this position interests you, please apply to this ad and reach out to Marc Schultz at Huxley - Chicago.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.