Linux Systems Engineer
Exciting full-time Linux Systems opportunity with a high-energy trading and technology firm. My client is looking for an Engineer with a passion for simplifying processes, heightening standards, and has solid experience working with Linux Operating systems in an environment where low-latency and reliability is key.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Collaborating with multiple technology teams to support builds, deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and operations of Linux OS servers
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and optimizing OS to prevent future issues
- Working to expand data storage
Required qualifications include:
- Expert knowledge of OS, Kernels, and hardware
- Programming and scripting experience (eg. Python)
- Prior Linux system administration experience
- Ansible (or equivalent build system)
- Knowledge of networking and hardware
If this position interests you, please apply as soon as possible.
If you know someone else who might be a great fit, feel free to share!
** This role is not eligible for C2C or Visa sponsorship. US work authorization required. *
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.