Market Data Analyst
- Work with clients to identify data sources and build data integrations into a single cloud database
- Work with engineering team to design new data structures and analytic capabilities into product
- Assist sales team to present data process, infrastructure, and data enhancement features
- Build new data integrations for partnered financial data vendors (Refinitiv, FactSet, Compustat, etc.)
- Design and enhance our core data model with new datasets, indexes, and security mappings
- Investigate data anomalies, fix data discrepancies and validate data pipelines from end-to-end
- Automate ingestion and validation tools to increase efficiency and capacity of our data engineers
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a software engineer, data engineer, or equivalent professional roles
- Excellent technical skills using SQL, or similar relational database query language
- Experience with programming / scripting languages such as Python, R, or similar
- Exceptional understanding of data structures and queries for financial datasets such as security masters, fundamentals, pricing, etc.
- Must have experience integrating equity / fixed income datasets from at least one of the following financial data vendors: Refinitiv, S&P Compustat, MSCI Indices, FactSet, IDC, ICE, IHS Markit, or EJV
- (Preferred) Experience with PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and/or Snowflake cloud databases
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.