Multi-National Credit Risk Analytics - VP Java Developer - NYC
Location: New York, United States
Job Type: Permanent
- Create Java code that can be easily maintained and extended to meet the growing demands.
- For new development, the developer will be expected to work with business partners as well as upcoming regulatory guidelines in order to understand the needs and requirements and to analyze and design the necessary software.
- Design solutions that meet the business needs encompassing the full technology stack from backend database design, java calculation frameworks and guiding the front end development teams.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 8 + years of Core Java application development experience (Multithreading, concurrent programming, caching, messaging, map reduce)
- SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- C++ and/or Python are a plus
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- BS/BA in computer science, applied statistics, quantitative economics, operations research or a related field
- Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) experience
- Agile experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.