Full-Time Opportunity- Prop. Trading Firm Downtown Chicago
A top Prop. Trading firm is looking for an experienced senior level network engineer to join their team and help oversee their massive low latency network. The firm is looking for a passionate network expert that can help manage the network and mentor the other engineers on the team. The engineer must take a dev ops approach to optimization of the network and must be skilled in network automation. This engineer will be working closely with the trade support team and the wireless team and must have experience with high frequency trading.
- 5+ years of networking experience
- Upwards of a year experience in Scripting
- CCIE certification preferred
- Experience with large scale trading networks
- Mastery of Switching and Routing(BGP,OSPF)
- Extensive experience with Multicast (IGMP,PIM)
- Scripting experience with Python as a preference
- Experience with GIT and REST or JSON
- Extensive experience with automation tools
- Exposure to big data tools and database work
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Linux Shell expertise
- Experience in a collaborative environment with strong communication and a general passion for Networking and problem solving
- Ability to navigate high stress environments and situations
- Bachelor's Degree (Information Technology preferred)
If you are a master network engineer with extensive automation experience and the hunger for new challenges, then this is the position for you! Please apply through Francisco at Huxley Chicago.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.