An exciting Technology firm in Seattle is looking for a Security Consultant / Penetration Tester with a background in coding, pen testing OR application security. In this role, you will get a chance to perform manual and automated pen tests in an exciting and growing firm. Also, you will be given a great deal of autonomy over your projects.
As a consultant you will test controls within the technology environment while also providing guidance on risk mitigation techniques.
- Perform penetration tests on client's infrastructure including application pen testing
- Research, identify and understand emerging threats
- Document and present findings to your team as well as clients
- Lead projects and take initiative
- Mentor and train fellow team members
- 3+ years experience in internal, external and application testing
- OSCP highly preferred
- 2+ years experience in Information Security
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Team player who can work independently as well
- Industry visibility via conferences, academic papers, etc. is highly encouraged
If you are interested and qualified, please apply to learn more!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.