Platform Implementation Engineer, Team Lead
Senior Platform Engineer
Full Time, NYC
A Fintech client is seeking a Senior Platform Engineer to sit on their Technology Infrastructure team.
This Platform Engineer will be an integral member of our global team of engineers; designing solutions that directly address business needs in delivering a mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. The ideal candidate will have a wide array of technical experience in the Linux ecosystem, with a strong focus on Private/Public Cloud and Infrastructure as Code.
- Expertise Linux (RHE/CentOS 6.x and 7.x preferred) in a large complex or niche environment with the following areas of focus: operations, systems engineering and systems performance.
- Server and Serverless AWS Services preferred (S3, Lambda, CloudFormation, ActiveMQ, RDS etc)
- VMware/vSphere/vCenter configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge with TCP, UDP, NTP, PTP
- Infrastructure as Code solutions, (Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience with Ansible or other Configuration Management solutions is required
- Extensive scripting or programming background is required (Python, Bash)
- Significant exposure to Infrastructure and Application monitoring tools (Zenoss, Elastic Search, New Relic, DataDog etc)
- Exposure to container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.