Pre-Sales Consultant, Fintech -NYC
Leading fin-tech provider of middle and back-office trading solutions is hiring for an experienced and successful Pre-Sales Consultant to join their Commercial Strategy team in NYC. Pre-sales Consultants work closely with the sales and partner with the team to help grow their pipeline and sell various products and services to prospective clients.
- Deep working knowledge of the finance domain, including the underlying technology to deliver product demonstrations to senior executives, prospective customers, and trade show attendees
- Working closely with prospective customers to set up, maintain and support a successful pilot/POC period
- Providing support to potential client questions about product, servicing, and other technical aspects of the platform, and responding to RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Work with the Sales, Technology, Services, and Onboarding teams to gather requirements in order to create proposals and project plans, which include high level solution and integration designs
- Thinking critically to suggest improvements to the process which may reduce costs and result in better conversions
- Researching the industry to anticipate changes that could impact current and future sales, and developing an understanding of current leading edge capabilities across all competitors.
- Travelling up to 20% of the time if needed, however, primarily based out of the New York office
- A bachelor's degree and a strong record of academic and professional achievement are required, and a passion for technology is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of relevant sales engineering/technical sales, business development, consulting, or client support experience, with a background in financial services or financial technology.
- Excellent presentation and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.