Principal Cyber Security Analyst - Connecticut
An investment firm is looking to bring on a Principal Cyber Security Analyst to their team in their Westport, Connecticut office. You'll be joining the team that monitors threat against the company and keeps them secure from the inside.
As the PCSA, you'll be the highest position in the SOC and part of creating solutions to defend against malicious attacks.
What you'll do:
- Threat hunting and risk mitigation
- Create procedures for monitoring and analysis of attacks
- Technical SME and highest escalation point for threats
- Train junior analysts
What you'll bring:
- SIEM experience - creating custom queries, data-models, correlated alerts and dashboards
- Deep understanding of malicious activity and ability to improve analytics
- 5+ years' working experience in intrusion and malware analysis, attack vectors, computer forensics, incident response, and threat hunting
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- 2-4 years of Python, PowerShell or C# programming
- Experience in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of advanced malware analysis techniques
- SANS or Offensive Security certification
Note: this is a permanent, direct-hire, full-time role onsite in Connecticut.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.