Principal DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
A rapidly expanding investment management firm located in the heart of downtown Boston is seeking to expand its Infrastructure group to develop its investment management production systems. They are looking for a hands on, seasoned engineer to work closely with multiple teams across the business. You will be overseeing the release management process and building its CI/CD pipeline for multiple applications.
- 10+ years IT experience with 2-4 years of experience in a DevOps position required
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- Linux and Windows administration experience required
- Experience scripting with SQL queries, PowerShell, Python or similar language
- Working experience with containing technology and building packages such as Docker and Cloud Formation
- Knowledge of application servers and protocols such as FTP, IIS/Apache and MQ
If you are interested in being an instrumental member of an infrastructure group within a global investment management firm, please pass along your resume for the attention of Gene Montague at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.