Principal Software Engineer
Our client, a cloud based Healthcare technology company, is looking for a Principal Software Engineer. You will be working as an individual contributor within a key growing product development team. You'll be working hands on building exciting new security focused applications in the cloud.
- Work within an Agile development team
- Write, design, test, review, and deploy code
- Mentor more junior software engineers
- Design new applications and create new features
- Develop cloud based applications
- 10+ Years of professional software development experience
- Extensive hands on development experience with Java
- Understanding of OOP fundamentals, and design patterns
- Public Cloud development experience is a plus
- Experience working with REST Web APIs
- Experience with Java frameworks (Spring or Hibernate)
- Full stack development experience is a plus
- Experience with modern UI frameworks/libraries is a plus (React or Angular)
- Familiarity with relational databases like SQL Server and Oracle
- Excellent problem solving and and application troubleshooting skills
If you are interested please submit a copy of your resume for the consideration of Mikey Draine at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.