Principal Software Engineer
Principal Software Engineer (C#, .NET CORE, in Boston, MA)
Seeking principal software engineers with a background in .NET development within a financial services or a fintech capacity in Boston! I am currently working with a large investment management firm that is revamping their trading and portfolio systems team from a modern tech perspective. As a principal software engineer, you will be responsible for working hand in hand with the trading and portfolio management team (and associated front office professionals) to develop effective solutions across the unit. This is a principal individual contributor role, with the opportunity to mentor and lead a small team of developers within the business. Financial services/Fin-tech (Front office) experience is required.
Snapshot of Ideal Qualifications:
- BS/MS in computer science or related quantitative field
- 10+ years of software engineering experience is required (excluding internships and co-ops)
- Established background working in C# and associated .NET tech stack
- Adopter of modern .NET (Core), web (Angular or React), and Cloud systems (Azure, AWS)
- Financial front, middle, or back office experience is required. Fintech experience will be considered.
Upload an updated resume for review, and we will be in touch.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.