Python Software Engineer (HA-33913357)
What's the role?
Seeking an experienced developer who can contribute to a front office technology team in rates at a financial services institution. The team develops, maintains and supports trading applications and services that provide trade capture, straight through processing, pricing and risk workflow to Rates businesses. Experience should include the delivery of enterprise level trading applications/services as well depth and breadth in a number of technical competencies such as Python, microservices architecture and scalable web based communication. The role is an individual contributor role involving collaboration with front office users and interaction with interest rate derivative products from a pricing, risk and trade capture perspective
Need to have:
* Minimum of 3 years working experience with Python
* Ability to design and implement systems with microservices
* Experience working on large enterprise systems with numerous clients and complex workflows
* Expertise in building scalable web services
* Familiarity with microservice based architecture
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com