Quantitative Developer (C++)
Looking for a Quantitative Developer to join an analytics research group. This developer will also help migrate legacy infrastructure to a standard technology platform.
- Develop new as well as support and extend existing code and processes for financial analytic models
- Provide technical solutions to meet the needs of the research team including computing tools and products for trading in equities, futures, fixed income and FX
- Assist in the evaluation, analysis and adopting of multi-asset market data
- Work on data management platforms for financial markets
- 2-4 years of experience
- Background algorithms / data structures in C++
- background with boost libraries
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or related disciplines
- Python (pandas, numpy)
- Working knowledge of SQL databases (KDB is a plus)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.