Location: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Sectors: Banking and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for software engineering role in the Quant Development Team.
- Work within the quantitative research team and work closely with the investment teams on various projects including portfolio construction, risk management, and alpha research
- Create analytical solutions that will be used to improve and enhance the investment processes.
- Co-develop, validate and implement new research ideas with proof-of-concept, prototype, and production solutions.
- Bring quantitative techniques and methods, statistics and econometrics, as well as some experience with hands-on development of analytical solutions.
- 1-3 years of experience working with analytical models and partnering with investment teams focused in either Equity or Fixed Income asset classes
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative or computational field such as Statistics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- Knowledge of quantitative techniques and methods, statistics and econometrics - including probability, linear regression and time series data analysis
- Experience in hands-on development of analytical solutions
- Python, R, SQL and Linux
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.