Quantitative Research Analyst - GAA
An investment company with hundreds of billions of dollars in assets under management, is looking for experienced Quantitative Analysts to join its Global Asset Allocation division to work in support of their broad range of investment solutions by providing research to investment professionals.
The Boston based position will require the analyst to develop and evaluate innovative systematic strategies, improve frameworks for global tactical asset allocation, and refine the tools for outcome-driven portfolio construction. Specific responsibilities will depend on your level of experience and aptitude, with leadership roles in structuring and project execution as a possibility.
- Understand, maintain, and improve infrastructure supporting investment process
- Build robust quantitative tools to aid all aspects of portfolio construction
- Monitor, measure, and attribute portfolio risks and returns
- Collaborate closely with multiple PM's and advocate for ideas
- Explain complex quantitative concepts to non-technical people
- Bachelor's or master's degree in STEM or business degree
- Computer science minor or equivalent programming experience
- Good working knowledge of R or Python and relational databases
- At least 4 years of quantitative research experience, either multi-asset class or single asset class
- Strong interpersonal skills and a real passion for working in a team environment
- Multi-asset experience a plus
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Ralfs Beitans at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.