Quantitative Research Analyst
Asset manager in Boston with over $460 billion in assets under management is looking for Quantitative Research Analyst. As an analyst, you will develop and evaluate innovative systematic strategies, improve frameworks for global tactical asset allocation, and refine tools for outcome-driven portfolio construction.
- Understand, maintain, and improve infrastructure supporting investment process
- Build robust quantitative tools to aid all aspects of portfolio construction
- Collaborate closely with other investment and technology professionals within the division
- Explain complex quantitative concepts to non-technical people
- Monitor, measure, and attribute portfolio risks and returns
- Bachelor's or master's degree in mathematics, engineering, science or business
- 5+ years of quantitative research experience, multi asset experience
- Working knowledge of R and Python
- Strong interpersonal skills and a real passion for working in a team environment
If you are interested send your resume for the attention of Alara Ayazi.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.