Quantitative Research Analyst
You will be a key player within the quantitative research group, assisting in domestic and international equity research and support of multi-account portfolio construction processes. You will back-test strategies and conduct after-tax and risk analyses to establish optimal investment approaches. You will aid the implementation of equity portfolios in these new strategies to ensure they successfully transition from the R&D team to the investment management teams who are responsible for ongoing management.
You should be able to work with portfolio managers and develop analytic studies to support and test their ideas relating to investment and portfolio construction, communicating the results in an investment-oriented and intuitive way.
Skills and Knowledge
- 5+years of experience in a quantitative equity or asset allocation research role
- Deep understanding of portfolio optimization methods and risk models
- Experience with quantitative portfolio tools such as Barra, Axioma, and Factset
- Interest and experience in one or more areas such as factor research or manager selection
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with presenting results and communicating concepts to broad audiences
- After-tax research experience a plus
- Experience with R or Python
- Willing to code and eager to learn
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.