Quantitative Researcher - Futures
A Buy-Side Hedge Fund in New York is looking for a Quantitative Researcher to work alongside one of their leading Portfolio Managers. The Quantitative Researcher will preferably have at least a couple years experience and with a futures background across FX, rates or Equities. The Quantitative Researcher will need strong programming and analytical skills, and will also need to have previous idea generation.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Sciences, Finance or Computer Science
- 2-7 years Quantitative Experience
- Futures background: FX, Rates, Equities
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, C++, R, SQL
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.