Quantitative Researcher - Global Equity
An investment manager in Boston that focus on Quantitative Strategies are looking for an experienced Quantitative Researcher with a background in Global Equities to help create and develop new signals. The Responsibilities will include researching trading signals, factor modelling, as well as develop portfolio construction and Optimization methods to improve performance whilst managing risk. The Quantitative Researcher will need strong programming and analytical skills.
You will be working with a mid-sized team which have some tenured individuals. The role will therefore require all in the team to be both hands on in terms of research, model development and in some instances infrastructure.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Master Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Sciences, Finance or Computer Science
- 4-9 years Quantitative Experience (could consider strong profiles with 2-4 yrs)
- Global Equities background
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: R, Python, Matlab, SQL
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.