Quantitative Researcher - Systematic Strategies
A Hedge Fund in New York is looking for a Quantitative Researcher with a couple years' experience and with a strong technical background to help develop and enhance their systematic strategies. The Quantitative Researcher could also come from a Quant Development background as they will need strong programming skills, preferably in Python but other OOP's will be considered. The Researcher will closely with portfolio managers to implement models, as well as carry out their own research with a focus on Optimization in order to identify opportunities to generate more alpha.
Required Experience/ Skills:
- Master Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Sciences or Finance
- 2-6 years Quantitative Experience
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, C++, R
- Good Data skills, SQL
- Portfolio Optimization background desirable
- Strong Communication Skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.