Quantitative Strategist - Equity, Prime Brokerage
A reputable Investment Manager is looking for an experienced Quantitative Strategist to join their Equity and Prime Brokerage trading desk in their New York office. The Quant Strategist will have strong technical and mathematical capabilities as their responsibilities will include designing e-trading tools, algorithms, complex computing architectures and analysing trade exposures.
The team are responsible for building out strategies and liquidity risk management models so any background in risk control frameworks is desirable. If you have demonstrated that you are a problem solver and can build robust and scalable code this is a great opportunity for you!
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Masters or PhD in Math, Engineering, Technology or Science related field
- 3-10 years of experience (for more senior profiles there will be leadership responsibilities)
- Strong OOP skills (Python or C++)
- Hedge Fund, Broker Dealer background ideal
- Excellent communication skills
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman at 617-248-9560 for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.