Recruitment Sales Consultant
Specialist Staffing Group is now eagerly searching for a Recruitment Consultant to join Huxley Associates, our Banking & Finance brand. Being a Recruitment Consultant will have you working autonomously, developing and growing new and existing relationships with some of the best full time specialists, placing them into the most prestigious financial organizations in the world.
Huxley Chicago Team: Coming off an extremely successful year the Chicago office is looking to grow headcount over the course of the next few months. They work with the top hedge funds, banks, financial service providers and financial technology companies across Chicago. They are currently looking for either a fresh graduate or someone with 1 to 2 years of sales experience who would be interested in joining a team that will empower them to build a career with no limits.
You should also know:
* Gorgeous office in the heart of the Chicago financial district
* Award winning training program
* Full ownership and autonomy over your clients, candidates and business. * Extremely supportive and successful management team
* Work for an international publicly traded company but in a start-up style environment
* Amazing office culture, with some of the highest internal employee feedback scores across the company globally
* Ability to earn 6 figure plus salary within 2 years (uncapped commission, performance bonus, clear growth plan).
* Clear promotion plan based on performance - "what you put in is what you get out"
Who are we looking for? The team's core values include:
Resilience, Listening & Communication, Coachability, and Drive & Ambition. Working in a sales environment is challenging so we'll be looking for great teammates but also those who are capable of autonomy, motivation, accountability and working on their own initiative.
Our Sales process
- Prospect Client opportunity
- Cold calling, lead generation, using internal database to identify decision makers within your market space. Outreach to those decision makers and look for opportunities to book in person meetings with hiring managers / HR departments. Booking meetings is the first step in pulling a job.
- Fact Finding Needs Analysis (FFNA) - pulling jobs
- Done over the phone & in person, you will be building a profile for each client to proactively manage a hiring process custom fit to your client's needs. You'll need to ask detailed, open ended questions to build a job spec and interview process that will compliment what they're looking for
- Sourcing talent / candidate delivery
- Sourcing candidates with profiles that match your client's expectations
- Selling your client's opportunity to qualified candidates
- Managing the hiring process
- Preparing candidates before interviews, providing feedback after interviews
- Closing offers / negotiating compensation details between candidate & client
- Selling your candidates into the client
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.