Security Architect - Connecticut
An investment management firm is looking to bring on a Security Architect to their Security Architecture Team in Westport, Connecticut. You'll be part of keeping this firm secure from the inside, designing and implementing new technologies and keeping the company on the cutting-edge of security.
What you'll do:
- Create and implement risk mitigation strategies
- Build and oversee the implementation of these strategies into the environment
- Collaborate with other teams to understand new technologies
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years security architecture experience & B.S. in Computer Science
- Experience engineering / administering security in cloud environment (AWS, Azure or Google)
- Risk assessment and threat hunting experience
- Agile (Kanban / Scrum) and end-to-end DevOps knowledge
- Security certifications like CISSP, CCSK/CCSP, etc.
- Chinese proficiency is a plus
Note: this is a full-time, permanent, direct-hire position and requires you to be onsite in their office.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.